18 WhatsApp Chat exclamations:


1. Eww (disgusting)
قابل نفرت
Example: Eww, look at that slimy creature. Why did you click a picture of that!

2. Bravo (great job!) 
Example: Bravo! Congratulations on scoring so well in your test!

3.  Phew (relief) 
Example: Phew! Thank God I deleted that message before she came in. 

4. Eek (alarm,surprise) 
حیرت ظاہر کرنا 
Example: Eek, I didn't know we had an exam today.

5. Hurrah (for joy) 
خوشی سے چیخنا 
Example: Hurrah! I am going to Goa next month!

6. Yahoo (great joy or excitement) 
خوشی سے چیخنا 
Example: Yahoo! You are engaged!

7. Bazinga (fooled you)
بیواخوف بنانا 
Example: We all had pizza, and did not leave any for you. Bazinga!

8. Huh (scorn or anger) 
غصہ کا اظہار 
Example: Huh! You could have told me that you were planning to go for that movie.

9. Yikes (shock with a humorous effect)
حیران ہونا (مزاخیہ طریقے سے 
Example: Yikes, I sent the wrong smiley to my boss.

10. Yo (used to greet someone) 
کسی کو خوش آمدید کہنا 
Example: Yo! long time no see.

11. Oh (surprise or disappointment)  
حیرت یا مایوسی  ظاہر کرنا 
Example: Oh, you have become thin.
Oh, I am sorry for your loss.

12. Yippee (delight) 
خوشی ظاہر کرنا 
Example: Yippee, I am so excited about our vacation!

13. Uh– Oh (dismay) 
مایوسی کا اظہار 
Example: Uh-Oh! Her flight is late, I won't be able to see her.

14. Ouch (pain) 
درد کا اظہار 
Example: Ouch! My ankle hurts, I bumped into a chair.

15. Yuck (disgust)
نفرت کا اظہار 
Example: Yuck! I just tried a new tea - it was horrible.

16. Oops (recognition of a mistake) 
غلط ہونے کا اظہار 
Example: Oops! I sent you the wrong message by mistake.

17. Uh (hesitation) 
جھجھک 
Example: Uh, I am sorry. I hope I didn't ping you at the wrong hour.

18. Yum (tasty)
مزے کا اظہار 
Example: The chocolate cake was yum! Thank you for inviting me to your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment